About usLibrary Management System is carefully developed for easy management of any type of library. It’s actually a virtual version of a real library. It?s a web based system where you can manage books of different categories, manage users & manage issue/return of books easily.Issuing a book to a member is just a matter of a click.LMS will be an efficient and intelligent companion for managing your library.
Address : Registrar University of Mumbai M.G. Road Fort Mumbai-400032
Phone : 022-6500706 | Fax : 12457890
E-mail : email@example.com
Everything from here is the part of the DOC
All the information required for getting startup and running is given below.Everything is arrange in a stepswise manner for easy understanding of the working of this wesbite
Installing of wordpress:
Download wordpress from : Click Me
- Extract the downloaded wordpress.zip file into a folder on your server(if live) / www folder (if on localhost) Eg:library.
- Extract the Library v2.0.zip file.in to this location wp-content\themes\
- Create a db in PhpMyAdmin Eg:demo_lib
- Then Open the link in the browser. Eg: http://localhost/library/
- Follow the instruction to install wordpress.
- After installing login into system.
- Click on Appearance->Themes & Activate the theme.
Installing Procedures Video
Rough Software Walkthrought
Technologies Used To Build This Theme
- PHP with Wordpress Framework [Note: Php Version < 7.0]
Deactivate Books (If Lost)
The numbers shown (it's the book id) needs to be written behind each books.Since its used to identify each books.No barcode feature is used since it can increase overall cost.
Print Library Card
Just a introvert person :D
View All Issued Books
View All Archive Books Issued Records
Request New Book (User Panel)
He creates a new request for the book and provide details.Other users/students can like his request if certain nos of people like this request then librarian can may be accept the request.
View All Requested Books (Librarian Panel)
He can either approve or dissaprove the request
Institution Setups (Librarian Panel)
Add Custom Pages
Camera module integrated into it.Default password would be the phone number.
Manage Online Paid Dues
Books Issued To User (User Panel)
Here all the book that is issued to him currently is being displayed if he has delayed returning the book he is beign given an otpion to make payment.After the payment is done thought online he can submit the book within the buffer period.
Due Payment Form (User Panel)
Here you can fill in the billing details and pay the due using the online gateway.Due is all calcuated based on the setting (per day fine) that you can find in the other setting options.
These are all the list of books that are available in the library.If Any books goes out of stock then status (All Issued) will be shown to the students.He can also see a preview of these books via(Google Book Api)
Added Custom Pages
Now you can add custom pages from our dashboard.
Who can use this?
- Computer students with understanding of programming & having knowledge of PHP can use it for project purpose. For documentation you can visit : Reference Link .This is a reference document for creating a blackbook/presentation of your own.You can modify it and use it accordingly.Download this as a word document.
- Even people with no knowledge of programming can follow the instruction to install the software and can use.
How to download?
The cost for this source code is (USD) $ 20 /- You can make the payment via Paypal or via CCAvenue
After the payment you will receive a mail containing the source code download link within a hour or two on your paypal email id Or on the email-id that you entered on Ccavenue payment page.if you want it to be send on a different email-id then write us on firstname.lastname@example.org & we would mail it to you.If you have any queries you can create a support tickets by clicking on New ticket or by mailing us on : email@example.com.
Help / FAQ
If you need any help installing the software you can contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org.