Everything from here is the part of the DOC
All the information required for getting startup and running is given below.Everything is arrange in a stepswise manner for easy understanding of the working of this wesbite
Installing of wordpress:
Download wordpress from : Click Me
- Extract the downloaded wordpress.zip file into a folder on your server(if live) / www folder (if on localhost) Eg:library.
- Extract the Library v2.0.zip file.in to this location wp-content\themes\
- Create a db in PhpMyAdmin Eg:demo_lib
- Then Open the link in the browser. Eg: http://localhost/library/
- Follow the instruction to install wordpress.
- After installing login into system.
- Click on Appearance->Themes & Activate the theme.
Installing Procedures Video
Rough Software Walkthrought
Technologies Used To Build
- PHP with Wordpress Framework
Deactivate Books (If Lost)
The numbers shown (it's the book id) needs to be written behind each books.Since its used to identify each books.No barcode feature is used since it can increase overall cost.
Camera module integrated into it.Default password would be the phone number.
Print Library Card
Just a introvert person :D
View All Issued Books
View All Archive Books Issued Records
Request New Book (Student Panel)
He creates a new request for the book and provide details.Other student can like his request if certain nos of people like this request then librarian can may be accept the request.
View All Requested Books (Librarian Panel)
He can either approve or dissaprove the request
Institution Setups (Librarian Panel)
These are all the list of books that are available in the library.If Any books goes out of stock then status (All Issued) will be shown to the students.He can also see a preview of these books via(Google Book Api)
Who can use this?
- Computer students with basic understanding of programming & having knowledge of PHP can use it for project purpose.
- Even people with no knowledge of programming can follow the instruction to install the software and can use it
How to download?
The cost for this source code is $ 15 /- You can make the payment via Paypal or via CCAvenue
After the payment you will receive a mail containing the source code within a hour or two on your paypal email id.if you want it to be send on a different email-id then write us on email@example.com & we would mail it to you.If you have any queries you can create a support tickets by clicking on New ticket or by mailing us on : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help / FAQ
If you need any help installing the software you can contact the developer at email@example.com.